The mission of the Wall Lacrosse Club is to promote and maintain a competitive youth lacrosse program. Our program is designed to ultimately feed our players into the Girls and Boys Wall Township High School Lacrosse teams. Unlike any other local youth program, the WLC works in conjunction with both the Girls and Boys High School Varsity Coaches for continuity.
We are always working to develop the program to the next level.
Board of Directors
|Amanda FitzPatrick||Team Parents and Fundraiserfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ben Schaible||Director, Boys Divisionemail@example.com|
|Amanda Dilger Bosmans||Director, Girls Division||WallLaxClubGirls@gmail.com|
|Kevin Doyle||President Emeritusfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Brian Risko||Treasurer and Communications||Brian_Risko@att.net|
|Tim Durkin||Sponsorships and Fundraisingemail@example.com|
Wall Field Directions
Address near the fields:
1908 Baileys Corner Road
Wall, NJ 07719
No Smoking or Open fires.
Per Coastal Lacrosse League rules, all spectators Must remain on the opposite side of the field from the teams.
To Wall Pop Warner Field Complex
(entrance nearest flagpole)
From Garden State Parkway North or South
- GSP(S)Exit 98.
- Follow onto Rt 195/138 East (head towards Rt 35 South)
- Follow past Goodsports complex on right, heading East
- Make right onto New Bedford at light (bank on right)
- Make right onto 18th Ave (corner of Wall High School-make the right onto other side of the pizzeria place NOT onto E Hurley Pond Rd)
- Make left onto Baileys Corner Road
- Follow about 1/2 mi or so to entrance on left
- Entrance just before flagpole
From Route 35 North
- Follow Rt 35 South into Wall
- Make right turn onto 18th Ave (corner of Burger King)
- Continue West past first traffic light (corner of New Bedford)
- Make 1st left onto Baileys Corner Road.
- Go maybe 1/2 mi or so, make a left at National Champions Blvd just before flagpole, into Wall Pop Warner Field Complex parking lot.
- Field is beyond the tan buildings..
From Route 35 South
- Follow Rt 35 North into Wall
- Make left turn onto Route 524 (Allaire Road, by MasterCare Tire)
- Continue West past first traffic light (New Bedford)
- Make right onto Baileys Corner Road (at Wall Municipal Complex).
- Go maybe 1/2 mi or so, make a right at National Champions Blvd just after flagpole, into Wall Pop Warner Field Complex parking lot.
- Field is beyond the tan buildings.